Our recruitment period is June, July and August.
We have schools in two locations across Northern Italy in small – medium sized towns.
The schools are in:
• Alessandria – between Milan, Turin and Genoa
The schools are privately owned and managed and have been established for more than thirty years. They offer a variety of teaching with well motivated adults, children and teenagers and possibly in-company teaching.
• a 25 hour teaching week
• overtime when available
• an initial training course
• help with finding accommodation
• fully paid Easter and Christmas holidays
• a professional, supportive working atmosphere
• a mother tongue speaker
• an EU national (for tax and National Insurance purposes, preferably a British citizen)
• a first degree
• a recognised TEFL qualification
• at least 1 year’s experience
• some Italian
In addition experience of company courses, teenagers and children, and Cambridge exams are all welcome.
If you are interested in working with us please email your full CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org